Ongles Bling Bling
Ongles Bling Bling Saint-Denis (The Plateau location) only uses Top Nail Polish brands like O.P.I and CND for amazing manicure nails
Our first location is located in the heart of Plateau Montreal (Saint-Denis), and the second one is opened in Pierrefonds (Saint Jean). We are proud to deliver the highest quality for each of our services. Ongles Bling Bling sets the highest standards in pedicures, manicures, products, sanitation, and five-star client care.
Our signature service is Dipping Powder - Easy Dip Nail Technology. We have a wide selection of colors available. The product says no to UV light or harmful primers. It’s strong, durable, and long-lasting shine. We not only provide high-quality manicures, pedicures, and spa treatments in Montreal, our nail salon uses the very best products on the market (O.P.I and CND Nail polish products).
A large majority of nail salons are offering dip powder service. This nail method is definitely worth a try. Today we’re helping you to have an overview of dip nails, and most importantly, know about some good dip powder brands so that you can get a better manicure experience. It’s never too early to give your nails the love, care, and attention they deserve!
What Is A Dip Powder Manicure?
Dipping Powder manicure is somewhere between a regular manicure and a fake acrylic nail. Dip manicures use a combination of colorful, fine-grain powder, adhesives, topcoats, and buffing to achieve a sturdy, acrylic-like finish. It looks like magical dust that transforms into an even coat of paint. The results are incredibly durable and natural-looking.
What Is The Process Of Dipping Powder?
Nails are filed, shaped, and cleansed. The nail plate is brushed over with a bond polish to make sure the color sticks and followed with a base coat. Then, one fingernail is dipped into a jar of highly pigmented powder in your chosen color. The process is repeated a couple of times depending on the color and product to achieve your desired look. Then, the rough, powdery layers are transformed into a smooth, glossy finish once a sealant is applied. The best part: Unlike the classic gel manicure, dip nails dry in seconds — no UV lamp or dryer is required.
Why Are Dip Manicures Chosen By Many Customers?
- No need to worry about the possibility of skin damage from UV lamps.
- Last longer than gel nail polish (up to three weeks).
- Doesn’t use acrylic nail glue which can include questionable chemicals.
- Thinner layers, which avoid your chance of damaging your nail beds or getting an infection.
- Save time spent in a nail salon due to the quick application time and fast drying time.
- Endless amount of nail colors and textures to choose from.
- Less messy.
- You can certainly paint over your dip powder nails (but don’t do this regularly).
Which Dip Powder Nail Brands Are Loved Most?
The experts recommend only using nail dip powder products from reputable brands. Cheaper brands can contain harmful substances which are unhealthy for your body and natural nails. Read on to discover what dip nail products are used the most in popular nail salons. At Ongles Bling Bling Saint-Denis, we trust and use O.P.I's products.
O.P.I Powder Perfection Dipping System Color Powder
This powder collection is the ideal choice for clients who desire strength, durability, and long-lasting color. O.P.I Color Powder promotes a clean-air environment while offering gel-like shine and weeks of wear without the need for a light cure. This system is safer when compared to traditional acrylics and gel polish since it does not contain harsh chemicals called methacrylates.
What can you expect:
- Quickly applying.
- Dries almost instantly.
- Provides smooth, even coverage and a flawless finish.
- Affordable price.
- Endless color options.
AZURE BEAUTY Dip Powder Professional Nails
Azure Beauty brand is one of the best choices for a non-toxic manicure. This dip powder set comes with 10 easy-to-apply nail colors for a long-lasting glossy manicure. What can you expect:
- No harsh chemicals or scents.
- Long-lasting and chip-resistant.
- Easy to apply.
- Finely milled and true to color.
- Wide bottleneck.
- Vegan friendly.
- Reasonably priced.
NICOLE DIARY Dipping Powder Starter Kit Acrylic Dip System
This set comes with 5 bottles of dipping nail powder system liquid, and 5 boxes of nude red-gray glitter acrylic dip nail powder. If you're an acrylic-wearer, it's worth reiterating that you may want to give your nails a break and try dip powders instead. What can you expect:
- Whether you're looking for classic red, toned-down neutral, or glitter nails, this set has the shade for you.
- More durable than acrylic, the dip powder system is resistant to chipping and cracking, breathable, and water resistant with no damage to the nail beds.
- Formulated with lightweight powder, containing Vitamin E and Calcium to help nails grow stronger and healthier.
- Inexpensive and very easy to use.
MODELONES Leafu Color Dipping Powder Refill Set
Modelones specialize in beauty nail kits. This set includes 6-color dipping powder only for you to refill your nails, which saves your money from heading back to a local salon for refills. What can you expect:
- Cost-friendly option.
- Odor-free, resistant to chipping and cracking, breathable, and water-resistant with no harm to the nail beds.
- Healthy, natural formula.
- Amazing effect: Much shinier, much thinner, more vibrant, and beautiful colors.
- Keep the nail art gorgeous and glossy for over two weeks.
LATORICE Dipping Powder Nail Art 5 Colors Collection
Latorice provides nail lovers with all-natural products which not only keep the health of your nails in tip-top shape but also lengthen the look of your nails over time. If shine-blinding nails are your vibe, you'll appreciate this gel powder, which was made for long-lasting shiny wear with a lightweight texture.
What can you expect:
- Formulas are filled with vitamin E and calcium so they don't damage the nail bed.
- Longer lasting shine wear.
- Ideal for both professional salons and beginners.
What Should You Know Before Getting Dipping Nails?
Looking carefully for a top-notch salon that offers dip powder nail services. Not only the skills of nail technicians but also the quality of beauty products should be considered. Just make sure you're checking to package and asking your manicurist which brand they're using.
Trying to remove your dip powder nails at home can be damaging if not done correctly, so it’s best to reach out to a nail stylist who is familiar with the product and the technique. Make sure to give your nails some downtime in between to prevent them from breaking or becoming brittle.
In COVID-19 pandemic has made sterilizing conditions become a factor that cannot be ignored. Do your research and step into a top-rated nail salon providing a safe and clean environment
ONGLES BLING BLING SAINT-DENIS (THE FIRST NAIL SALON IN THE PLATEAU LOCATION)
- Address 1:
5059 R. Saint-Denis,
Montreal, QC H2J 2L9
- Address 2:
4925 boul saint Jean pierrefonds,
Quebec H9H 2A9
- Open Hours:Mon - Wed: 10:00 am - 7:00 pmThu - Fri: 10:00 am - 8:00 pmSaturday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pmSunday: Closed